iPhone Dev Team has released Redsn0w 0.9.8
, a great jailbreak tool for iOS 4.3 iPhone 4/3GS, iPad, iPod Touch. The Redsn0w 0.9.8 is mainly by musclenrd. Redsn0w 0.9.8 may need the iOS 4.2b3 SHSH firmware, that means if you haven't saved the iOS 4.2b3 SHSH files, the redsn0w 0.9.8 will be helpless for you. So you need the iOS 4.2b3 SHSH blobs. We collecte some information about how to download Redsn0w 0.9.8 to jailbreak iOS 4.3
, following is we share for you.
1. First of all, check out if you have "SHSH:4.1 file" on the top of screen in the cydia.
2. The second, download Redsn0w 0.9.8 and connect iPhone with computer.
3. Run Redsn0w 0.9.8, then select the corresponding Restore-ipsw file, press next.
4. Tick "Jailbreak Monte" option, next select iOS 4.3 firmware file.
5. Turn off iPhone and PLUGGED IN to computer and then press next. Enter the DFU mode, the Redsn0w will do the rest for you.
6. The process will be long, please wait patiently till the end.
After these steps, Redsn0w 0.9.8 can run on your devices.
you may like:
Windows Redsn0w 0.9.8 for iOS 4.3.1 Untethered Jailbreak on iPhone 4, iPad 2
Download Redsn0w 0.9.8 For iOS 4.3, iOS 4.3.1 Untethered Jailbreak On iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 2
RedSn0w 0.9.8b1 to Release Around 21th March for iOS 4.3 iPad, iPhone Untethered Jailbreak
Follow RedSn0w 0.9.8, Greenpois0n 4.3(RC7) Downloaded in March for iOS 4.3 Untethered Jailbreak
RedSn0w 0.9.8b1 & GreenPois0n 4.3 Download for iOS 4.3 iPad 2, iPhone 4 Untethered Jailbreak