Currently Greenpoison RC7
could support iOS 4.3 and iOS 4.3.1 jailbreak
, and can also support all devices including iPad and iPhone. If you want jailbreak iOS 4.2, iOS 4.1, please use Limera1n. Chronic Dev Team release untethered jailbreak tool, they said users best to recovery official firmware before jailbreak, if you upgrade low version to iOS 4.3.1
, once more jailbreak may appear problems.
Detail guide to untethered jailbreak iOS 4.3.1
1. Download Greenpoison rc7 from Greenpoison official website, and store on the desktop.
2. Double click 'greenpois0n-osx_rc5.zip' files and extract it to the desktop and double-click again to run (Windows and Mac operating basically the same).
3. Use a data cable to connect the iPhone to the computer, and then close the iPhone, then click the Jailbreak button.
4. Follow screen prompt get into 'DFU' mode. After get into the true mode, jailbreak could begin.
5. After the Greenpois0n completion prompt pops up, you can release the Home button. Then click the Complete button to turn off Greenpois0n.
6. Restart Phone, a new Loader application will be appear on desktop, then click go into. Click to select Cydia, press the Install Cydia button.
7. The Cydia installation is complete, will be prompted whether uninstall Loader, if the need to uninstall, click the Remove Loader.app button.
8. Restart iPhone and run the Cydia, install the necessary updates, if necessary to unlock, install the ultrasn0w to Cydia. The users that need to install free crack software, please install iPa patch. Add sources cydia.hackulo.us in cydia.
you may like:
Greenpoison RC7 Untethered Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 Detailed Tutorial
GreenPoison RC7 For iOS 4.3 Untethered Jailbreak On iPhone 4, iPad 2 Download
GreenPoisOn RC7 For iOS 4.3 Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPhone 5
Download GreenPoison RC7, SHAtter and Limera1n to Untethered Jailbreak iOS 4.3
GreenPoison RC7/GreenPois0n 4.3 Download for Untethered Jailbreak iOS 4.3 iPhone 4/3GS