Motorola said today, Verizon's 3G network version of XOOM will update to Android 3.1 Honeycomb
this week, WiFi version, and other carrier networks XOOM users have to wait for a few weeks. There are more Android 3.0 Motorola Xoom Updated to Android 3.1 Honeycomb Details
Android 3.1 Honeycomb Motorola Xoom Detail
1. Support electronic movie rental function in the Android market with big screen through the HDMI output device.
2. Support Adobe Flash Player 10.2.
3. Re-customized Widget in the Motorola Xoom.
4. Support for connecting with multiple USB devices, including mouse, keyboard, joystick and digital cameras.
5. Supports the use of Bluetooth headsets in Google Talk , Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, and shortcut keys can be used.
6. More convenient to transfer pictures to the PC with Image transmission communication.
The above is the main detail about the Android 3.0 Motorola Xoom updated to Honeycomb 3.1. If you have a Motorola Xoom, just go for update to honeycomb 3.1.
You may like
Motorola Xoom vs iPad 2, Price and Sound Effect Comparisons
Android 3.0 HoneyComb Motorola Xoom to Feature Sprint's 4G Network
Download CyanogenMod 7.1 ROM Android 3.1 Ice Cream Flash to Motorola Xoom
Motorola Xoom vs T-Mobile G-Slate, Android 3.0 HoneyComb Tablet Comparison
Download Android 3.1 Honeycomb Firmware CyanogenMod 8 ROM Root Motorola Xoom
How to Update Android 3.1 HoneyComb to Motorola Xoom and Samsung Galaxy Tab