Chronic Dev Team alway said on their twitter that they is to roll out new version jailbreak tool for iPad 2 and iDevice with Apple iOS 5
. And they have announced that Greenpois0n will not be used, but new software's developement method is similar to Greenpois0n. Let us temporarily call it the Greenpoison RC7
. The new tool can jailbreak iPad with iOS 4.3.2, 4.3.3, 4.4 and iOS 5. Now we offer advanced process guide for you. May it can help you.
1.Download GreenPois0n from www.greenPois0n.com.
2. Backup all your contacts and messages, musics, apps with the latest iTunes.
3. Connect iPhone with PC, then turn off iPhone.
1. Start GreenPois0n.exe.
2. Click "Prepare to Jailbreak (DFU)".
3. Ready to enter DFU mode. Follow the screen.
1. Click "Jailbreak!" Button; to start jailbreaking.
2. After the jailbreak process finished, just simple close the greenPois0n window.
3. You should find app Loader on the springboard, click Cydia - install cydia.
4. There is cydia on the mainscreen, just run it to install the latest updates. The Loader app is useless now, you can remove it to save space.
You may also need:
Untethered Jailbreak iPad 2 Using Greenpois0n RC7 on iOS 4.3.2/4.3.3
Greenpois0n rc7 Untethered Jailbreak iDevice With iOS 4.3.3/4.4 Guide
Download GreenPois0n RC7 for Untethered Jailbreak iOS 5.0 iPhone 4/4S, iPad 2
Download Greenpois0n RC7 Untethered Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3/4.4 iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
Redsn0w 0.9.6RC17 vs GreenPois0n RC7, How to Choose Untethered Jailbreak iOS 4.3.4 / 4.3.3