When your smartphone has meet some questions that it has freezing problems
or not operating properly, how do you solve these problems, bring it to the repair centre then waste much money to repair it? No, you need not. These are the procedures to perform a hard reset
on the HTC ThunderBolt
. Give it a try if you have an issue. Using this method, your can restore your phone back to factory default settings.
Fix HTC Thunderbolt freezing problems
, reset through software menu:
1. Firstly go back to the Home screen, then press on the Menu key, choose Settings button.
2. Following screen appeared, choose Privacy, then select Factory Data Reset choice, select Reset Phone. If you want to erase the SD card too then ensure the checkbox Erase SD card is ticked.
3. Put in the Password, then tap on Erase everything. Now reboot your phone and bring it to factory setting.
Reset using hardware key:
1. Turn off the phone by pulling out the battery and put it back in. Press the Down Volume button.
2. Press and hold on the Power button until you see the device switch on. Use the Down Volume key and select Clear Storage.
3. Next press the let go of the Power button. Confirm your choice by select Yes or No. Using the Volume key to make your selection.
After finishing these steps, wait for your HTC Thunderbolt
You may like:
Verizon 4G HTC ThunderBolt to Launch at the End of March
HTC Thunderbolt Released And Overclocked to whooping 1.8 GHz
How to Install HTC Inspire 4G With CyanogenMod 7.1 Android 2.3.4 ROM
How to Full Flash CyanogenMod 7.1 ROM Android 2.4 to HTC Incredible S
How to Root/Install CyanogenMod 7.1 on HTC Thunderbolt Based on Android 2.3.4